TUG AMR is the number #1 autonomous robot for material handling.
It can be easily mobilized 24/7 to transport inventory, Work-In-Process (WIP) and other goods directly to the dedicated areas of interest.
In-aligned with Industry 4.0 : Smart Manufacturing; KVC proudly presents to you , Aethon the world’s top leading provider for autonomous mobile robots..
Who needs Aethon?
- Manufacturing Industry
- Transportation of fragile electrical products that need to be complied with ESD Standards.
- Automate the material handling process from incoming warehouse to Sub-assemblies and Outgoing warehouse for delivery.
- Hospitals & Healthcare Industry
- Delivery of drugs and medication to specific patients and P&C medical reports to dedicated medical professionals through biometric user authentication
- Hospitality Industry
- Transport/carry the luggage and miscellaneous items to dedicated lodging rooms.
- Deliver food and drinks to specific rooms without the need of physical labor.
- Deliver the new linens and toiletries to the dedicated rooms.
How Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) differentiates itself from conventional Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)?
a) Quick setup and installations
- Mapping,routes and delivery points are easily generated.
- AMR are easily charged as Charging Stations are simply plugged into the wall.
- AGV need fixed,guided magnetic wires and tapes that requires expensive maintenance.
b) Highly Flexible
- AGV requires fixed,guided magnetic wires and tapes in order to navigate itself.
- AMR navigates through modern Autonomous's technology like Camera & Laser Based navigational system to allow safer navigation.
- AMR can be programmed based upon the needs and requirement of the manufacturing system without a major amendment on the facility layout as per compared to AGV.
c) Highly Collaborative
- AMR can be seamlessly integrated to the manufacturing system in aligned with Industrial 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing.
- Easily navigate in places where people and equipment are stationed without a need to allocate an area dedicated for AMR routing path.
- Integration between other collaborative technology like robotic arms to speed up the material handling and thus, increasing the overall productivity and throughput of the plant floor.
Benefits reaped from AMR :
- Less Labor Intensive
- Improved Productivity and efficiency
- Faster End product's time to market
- Connecting Islands of automation
Source from : EATHON