Make your electrical panel smarter
What is a PowerTag?
PowerTag is a wireless communication energy sensor that enables you to and gain precise, real-time data on energy, currents, power, voltage, and power factor.
Small in size, large in performance, PowerTag energy sensors accurately monitor energy consumption and wirelessly communicate this data to your mobile device in real-time via a gateway. Use energy more efficiently and economically on all electrical loads, from heavy and critical equipment to smaller residential appliances.
Where can I use PowerTag?
- Measure energy consumption and production
- Optimize energy usage
- Control the dedicated load for on- and off- switching
- Receive alarms in case of power shut-pffs, as well as per-alarms in advance of overload tripping threats
- Set schedules to automatically switch loads on or off
- Monitor energy consumption - total consumption, as well as breakdown by usage
- Compare energy usage, based on specific periods to help reduce energy consumption
- Maintain uptime and reduce the risks associated with refrigeration, ventilation, ovens, compressors, and data processors - ideal for small business owners of restaurants, convenience stores and bakeries.
- Generic and configurable alarms
- Energy monitoring - total consumption and breakdown by usage, for sub-billing management
- Load operating time counter
- Load management with pre-alarms
PowerTag helps you to reduct the risk of issues associated with critical applications. With PowerTag, facility managers can carry out simple and efficient actions to improve the operation of their electrical installation. Now they can optimize their energy consumption and organize preventive maintenance for buildings such as commercial malls, office buildings, data centers, hospitals, banks, and multi-residential sites.